Looking for a superstar Business Development Manager, with a proven track record of landing new business and going after new logos, in the cybersecurity (or IT) space.
- Take your new business hunting experience to the next level working with, and being mentored by industry professionals
- Previous experience in cybersecurity (or IT) is essential
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and genuine career development
- Our culture is everything and we try to promote this in all that we do. We appreciate our team, reward them well and believe in celebrating success together
About the Company
InfoTrust’s mission is the protection of our customers from cybercrime. This year alone, the projected cost to the global economy as a result of cybercrime is over $6 trillion. It has become an ever-present boardroom conversation with focus and attention to address the issue. Founded in 2014, InfoTrust has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards in the process. Our vision is to be the global leader in cybersecurity. We will achieve this by focusing on two things; being “Customer Driven” and creating an innovative, high performing, and exceptional work environment for our team. We recognise that rewarding and acknowledging hard work is paramount to our success.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced new business 'hunter', with a proven cybersecurity/IT sales track record, exceeding KPIs. This is a fantastic opportunity, working with a Tier 1 team in a vibrant and supportive environment; where culture is key and being part of a high performing, highly driven organisation, enables you to reach your professional goals.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for key deliverables, such as:
- Identifying new business opportunities, through internal leads, as well as discoveries made via your own network and channel contacts
- Assess market and territory for short term and long-term prospects
- Collaborate with vendor partners for account planning and joint targeting accounts
- Attend industry events and network to foster new business relationships
- Qualify new business opportunities with a diligent methodology, to generate new business pipeline, on an ongoing basis
- Position InfoTrust as an extension of the customer’s cybersecurity posture by being contactable and escalating issues, incidents and events where necessary
- Ability to pivot from product-based sales to services and consulting-based sales
- Position InfoTrust Tier-1 products and services at an expert level to solve customer pain points and address customers’ strategic requirements
- Manage deal closures through use of strong negotiation skills at every point of the sales cycle
- Manage multiple accounts and deals on a daily basis, utilising effective organisation skills
We're Here To Help