- Exciting development opportunities and a competitive package working in the fast-growing Cyber Security Industry
- Working for a young and innovative company that believes in working hard and celebrating success
- Excellent centrally located modern offices in Sydney CBD
About the company
InfoTrust’s mission is the protection of our customers against cybercrime. This year alone, the projected cost to the global economy as a result of cybercrime, is over $6 trillion. It has become an ever-present boardroom conversation with focus and attention to address the issue.
Founded in 2014, InfoTrust has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards in the process. Our vision is to be the global leader in cyber security. We will achieve this by focussing on two things; by being “Customer Driven” and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for our team. We recognise that rewarding and acknowledging hard work is paramount to our success.
Part of a team of security consultants, the Security Consultant will be responsible for the development and delivery of Governance, Risk and Compliance services. This means heading the end to end delivery and to a certain extent business development. This role will also involve working closely with the Sales teams and Pre-Sales teams across InfoTrust.
- Delivery of Consulting Services
- Services Delivery Management
Outcomes and measures
- Develop Information security governance & risk management strategies, frameworks (ISO27001 & PCI-DSS), policies, standards and metrics to measure maturity of overall security operations in alignment with business priorities and its tactical/strategic objectives
- Perform reviews, assessments and system implementations based on industry/regulatory requirements such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC2/SSAE-18, Australian ISM, etc.).
- Scope required activities and perform project estimates as required, ensuring that consulting activities defined in these scopes are delivered to the highest standards
- Engage in skills transfer – both internally and with customers
- Deliver assignments securely on time within budget and share results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical customers, in the form of either in-person presentations, written or verbal reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers through timely delivery of projects
- Conduct project management, where required
- Maintain InfoTrust’s internal security standards and confidentiality of customer material as defined in ISO 27001:2013 aligned ISMS
Professional skills, qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in cyber security industry as a whole
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing GRC engagements with senior business leaders
- Experience in developing cyber/information security strategy, and strategy execution
- Experience managing audits (internal & external) and auditors
- Proven track record building strong relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders
- 1 or more professional Information Security certifications (CISSP, CISM or equivalent)
- Practical understanding of Information Security Standards & Frameworks, for e.g. NIST CSF, ISO 27001, GDPR, ASD, ISM
Our team love working with us because we offer a technically exciting, innovative and dynamic company that has strong vision and direction, but offers an environment that is collaborative, fun and rewarding. There are many perks of working here that you can’t see in this advert!
- A fantastic team culture
- Health Insurance benefits
- Food amenities for breakfast and lunch
- Community focused and socially responsible
- An active rewards and recognition programme
- An experienced leadership team that is focused on supporting and coaching
- Supported career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
We're Here To Help