- Exciting development opportunities and a competitive package working in the fast-growing Cyber Security Industry
- Working for a young and innovative company that believes in working hard and celebrating success
- Excellent centrally located modern offices in Sydney CBD
About the company
InfoTrust’s mission is the protection of our customers against cybercrime. This year alone, the projected cost to the global economy as a result of cybercrime is over $6 trillion. It has become an ever-present boardroom conversation with focus and attention to address the issue.
Founded in 2014, InfoTrust has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards in the process. Our vision is to be the global leader in cyber security. We will achieve this by focussing on two things; by being “Customer Driven” and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for our team. We recognise that rewarding and acknowledging hard work is paramount to our success.
The Security Consultant will assist with penetration tests against a client’s application and network assets – both manual and automation testing, to find where vulnerabilities exist. The role will work with a variety of testing tools, to probe an organisation’s network – attempting to find any areas which are vulnerable to attack and identifying methods by which attackers could exploit security flaws.
About the role
To support the growing client demand for Security Assurance and Penetration Testing services, we are hiring a Pen Tester to support with the scoping and delivery of applicable services.
Working as part of our Cyber Security team, the role will seek out and identify passive threats to network integrity. The role will work closely with customers, with the aim of providing reports on findings, working as the primary technical contact for project delivery.
Candidates should have minimum of 5 years practical penetration testing experience across network, application and mobile environments. Candidates should preferably have client-facing experience and will be required to attend scoping calls and closeout presentations.
Experience and qualifications should include:
• At least one of the following certifications: CREST CRT, CCT, GPEN or OSCP
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience working on projects and with teams
• Experience with IT and cybersecurity strategy, policies, standards, procedures and controls
• Experience and practical understanding of Information Security Standards & Frameworks
• (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, SSAE-16 (SOC 2), ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and HIPAA)
• Proven track record building strong relationships with key business leaders and stakeholder
Our team love working with us because we offer a technically exciting, innovative and dynamic company that has strong vision and direction, but offers an environment that is collaborative, fun and rewarding. There are many perks of working here that you can’t see in this advert! Visit infotrust.com.au/careers for more details.
• A fantastic team culture
• Health Insurance benefits
• Food amenities for breakfast and lunch
• Community focused and socially responsible
• Health and wellbeing programs
• An active rewards and recognition program
• An experienced leadership team that is focused on supporting and coaching
• Supported career development and training opportunities
• Flexible working opportunities
How to apply
Please send resume’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're Here To Help