- Exciting development opportunities and a competitive package working in the fast-growing Cyber Security Industry
- Working for a dynamic and innovative company that believes in working hard and celebrating success
- Must be currently residing in Manila
About the company
InfoTrust’s mission is the protection of our customers against cybercrime. This year alone, the projected cost to the global economy as a result of cybercrime, is over $6 trillion. It has become an ever-present boardroom conversation with focus and attention to address the issue.
Founded in 2014, InfoTrust has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards in the process. Our vision is to be the global leader in cyber security. We will achieve this by focussing on two things; by being “Customer Driven” and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for our team. We recognise that rewarding and acknowledging hard work is paramount to our success.
The Security Engineer plays an integral role in the on-boarding and delivery of solutions to our customers, by ensuring their experience with InfoTrust is excellent. This role is responsible for a variety of technical engagements with our customers and partners including deployment discussions, health checks and operational reviews, ensuring solutions are implemented to best practice in line with their requirements. The role is required to deliver support to customers for new products and solutions sold. THe role will also provide support and training.
Outcomes and measures
- Client support cases handled successfully on time as per The InfoTrust Way
- Deliver scheduled technical health checks to customers.
- Proof of Value projects and presales support cases delivered to meet internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
- Excellent rapport internally with the team members and members of the sales team.
- Vendor/Vendor neutral certifications obtained in regular intervals to keep up to date with technological advancements.
Professional skills, qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years prior experience in a Security Engineering role or similar
- Preferably Diploma in Security
- Strong understanding of cyber-attacks, techniques and procedures, threat modelling, and development of detection used cases mapped to MITRE ATT&CK.
- Staying up to date with latest attacks and threat landscape changes
- Understand Windows (AD, DNS, DHCP, etc), Mac and Linux architectures
- Experience with package deployment tools (SCCM, puppet, MDMs etc)
- Technical experience in general information security best practices, TCP/IP networking and routing fundamentals, Unix/Linux system administration, network troubleshooting, intrusion, detection/prevention
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- High activity rates, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
Our team love working with us because we offer a technically exciting, innovative and dynamic company that has strong vision and direction, but offers an environment that is collaborative, fun and rewarding. There are many perks of working here that you can’t see in this advert!
- A fantastic team culture
- Health Insurance benefits
- Food amenities for breakfast and lunch
- Community focused and socially responsible
- An active rewards and recognition programme
- An experienced leadership team that is focused on supporting and coaching
- Supported career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
We're Here To Help